Wednesday, January 25, 2012

H.A.T.E.R.S

I will not permit anyone to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate them. Yet I am amazed at the hate directed my way. I am amazed at the lengths people will go to bring misfortune to others. If people desired their fortune as bad as they desired the misfortune of others the world will be a much better place.  The rumours circulating, the trash talking, we can be family hating  on one another, women going at each other - they said its the survival of the fittest, not survival of the haters. I personally live by the following mantra : "if you I can say it behind your back then I will be able to say it to your face."  

This is what I want to say to all my haters, you are my motivation of how low I should never stoop, why I need to tread on and get where I want to be, even if just to throw it in your face and make you hate me more. I realise that I am a reflection of what you can  never be - that's why you hate. Once you hate someone everything they do seems to be offensive. I mean I greeted you with all due respect and all you can say is I wanted to throw it in your face how much better I have it. I wear the nice clothes I bought myself and you say I want to be flashy. I drive my small car and you wonder why I don't have a ragidity worn out car yet you drive a PRADO. I excel at my job and you only want to nail it done that I am "close" with the boss. So no matter what I do- you will always hate.  

So this is what to say to you my reader; people will hate you regardless.A hater's job is to hate so let them do their job. While you looking for you haters elsewhere they may be closer than you think, this is how you know them: every time you try to do something with your life they have to make fun of you. Announce a goal like you want to change your life around, vocalise your dream, fall in love - and you will clearly know all your haters. But then again you need to be grateful, you need haters.


Haters don't hate you they hate good things. They use to want good things, hope for good things and when good things didn't happen to them - they hate good things. They have fucked up lives and they look at you all successful like you made a messed up decision. So my advice to you is if you've got 16 people hating on you, you need to figure out how to make it to 20 before the year is over.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...