Thursday, February 23, 2012

Words to Live By



"As much as we thirst for approval, we dread condemnation," ~ Hans Selye


"Don't complain about the snow on your neighbor's roof, when your own doorstep is unclean." ~ Confucius


"A great man shows his greatness, by the way he treats little men." ~ Carlyle


"The deepest principle in human nature is the craving to be appreciated." ~William James 


"There is nothing I need so much as nourishment for my self-esteem." ~ Alfred Lunt


"Every man I meet is my superior in some way, in that, I learn of him." ~ Emerson


"Did you ever stop to think that a dog is the only animal that doesn't have to work for a living? A hen has to lay eggs, a cow has to give milk, and a canary has to sing. But a dog makes his living by giving you nothing but love." ~ Dale Canergie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...