Friday, March 9, 2012

My Joy Cannot Be Contained


My joy has no need to be approved by anyone, 
No need to be understood coz its for me alone, 
Believe you me, My joy cannot be contained. 


My joy has no need for laughter at bad jokes, 
No need for secrets to be continually foretold,
Whatever you do, My joy cannot be contained. 


My joy has no need for forgotten promises, 
No need for hugs to impress anyone in its embrace, 
It wants to jump loudly, My joy cannot be contained. 


My joy cannot be denied as it sits on my
favorite chair, it can stay as long as it wants, 
Coz even if you tried, My joy cannot be contained. 


This joy is close to my heart, warming it, 
needing to engulf all other senses, drowning them, 
Then it shows in every pore that My joy cannot be contained. 


My joy is never going to be far from me again, 
I want to wear it to the surface, a crown on a goddess, 
Please do not bother, My joy cannot be contained. 


My joy is cascading in my body like a tidal wave, 
overriding all other modes, tranquilizing my senses, 
This is just the way I want it - My joy to never be contained. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...