Thursday, May 3, 2012

Missing You


I don't like missing you, but I love having you to miss. 
If I could have a star for every time I think about you, 
the whole night sky will be pitch dark. 
No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship, 
of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth. 
My thoughts are free to go anywhere and 
its very surprising how often they always go in your direction,
so I want you to always know that someone remembers, 
someone cares and your name is whispered in someone's prayers. 
Because when you are happy, I am happy,
when you are sad I am sad, when you are lonely, call me, 
so I reiterate my opening statement, 
I don't like missing you, but I love having you to miss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...