Friday, June 22, 2012

#Real Talk


1. If you are single and you keep on saying, "I don't trust men or women" remember...your mates are getting married every Saturday. Let me ask you, are they marrying spirits? #Wise Up.

2. If you are married and you keep saying, "I hate this marriage", Ok! Is it not married people like you that are celebrating Gold, Silver and even Platinum jubilee? #Make it better. 

3. If you are in a relationship and keep on ranting, "I'm leaving my man, he cheated on me!" Please, go to town and see all the fine, cute, sexy, hot, hungry and desperate chicks waiting to snatch your man's money and property; they don't even mind sharing. #Work it out. 

4. Stop saying "I hate my job!" Look, 20 million people are jobless and can't even find any jobs, let alone talk of keeping it. Do you want to join them? #Stop whining. 

5. You keep saying, "I hate where I live!" Oh please  *tears*, try visiting these locations that are flooding now, people are living in tin/zinc shacks in winter of people living/sleeping under the bridge at night. You better be grateful to God that you even have a place to stay. #Be grateful.

6. When someone says "I am tired of this life!" Well, go to the hospital and see people fighing for their lives! Better yet, go to the mortuary and take a look and then tell me what you feel after that! #Life is good.

In short always be positive. If you can't, believe that God will make it better, and that's all that matters. #keep the faith. 

4 comments:

  1. ahhh thats #realtalk right there ppl need to knw these things hey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...indeed...and sometimes even i have to remember...though so many people are so used to complaining...am like duh..

      Delete
  2. Well said Sabra. We should learn to appreciate what we have and give thanks to Allah..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...