Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sweet Tyranny


I'm a girl that's addicted to pain, 
each time it gets better I make it worse again, 
All I want is for you to love me, 
and you find joy in hurting me. 


When you walk in, my lungs forget to breathe, 
as a result, my breaking heart puts you at ease, 
I am always falling in darkness where I call home, 
because with you it's all I've ever known. 


You walk away when you don't need me, 
You know I'll always be here, waiting, 
My family tells me to date someone else, 
They don't see that only with you, I can be myself. 


I see you with her and I turn my head, 
It's how you got me, so I can't be mad, 
I will never dare fall for another, 
 when you are loving, you are the best lover.


I'm addicted to the love that you serve, 
I believe you when you tell me, it's all I deserve, 
You are the reason why I live, 
for whom my heart, body and soul I'll give.


Sometimes I wish you were in my shoes, 
So you could understand the hell I go through, 
You are my could've been, should've been, 
but never was, so you are my sweet tyranny. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...