Wednesday, September 5, 2012

And the answer is NO.



I hate that feeling when I am trying my hardest not to cry in-front of someone, because I don't want them to feel the depth of pain their words just caused. A smiling face pretending to care how you feel  renders the blow that shatters a dream which had just begun to take form, to take shape, just had a few days to be realised. Now it lay shattered in pieces.

Maybe I am over-reacting to simple denial at a request to be allowed to go to school to pursue further studies. I was so set for this. I was ready. I lived each day on the hope that it was just a matter of time and I was counting the days. Now they have the audacity to tell me I have to wait for another two years to go; yet two years ago they told me that I hadn't worked long enough to earn a leave to go back to school. They are toying with me, playing with my time, playing with my life. All I do is let them.

After all I have been through, I am just going to quit, just like that? Nope, I have to fight like hell until I can't fight any longer. I am going to rise again, go somewhere even more splendid than what I originally wanted, just so that I can prove to them and to my self that, I can because I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...