Monday, October 1, 2012

The weird Tourist



I have been in Pretoria South-Africa for more than a week now and i cannot believe that I do not even have a single picture to remind me of this place. I did carry my camera with me and i just seem to never be able to take it with me and capture the memories that i am making. 

Maybe my initial disappointment has not been completely wiped from my memory when the airline lost my luggage and i had to struggle for a few days with the only clothes i have on my body, better still it gave an even better inclination to go shopping, to replenish my wardrobe while i prayed for my bag to be found and delivered to me as soon as possible.

It was on such a note that i decided to go to a shopping mall the next day and spoil myself, because thank God, I kept my roll of dollars close at heart. After a wonderful dinner at my favourite restaurant here, i went around shops and as usual i bought things that i did not need but oooh the prices were totally irresistable. Back at the hotel i browsed through my dinner quickly had a glass of milk and went to rest...

...only to wake up in the morning feeling sick all over the place...they told me it was food poisoning...what a damped start to my fabulous two weeks getaway... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...